BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
When making plans to visit Twin Pine Casino, please understand the following:
- Casino Hours of operation will be 10 AM – 4 AM, 7 days a week.
- We will be closed from 4 AM – 10 AM each day to allow for deep cleaning.
- Twin Pine Casino & Hotel will be entirely non-smoking, non-vaping.
- We will have a convenient designated smoking area located just outside of the casino.
- If you are not feeling well in any way, please stay home.
- This is to ensure the safety of our guests, employees and community.
- We will be happy to welcome you back once you are feeling better.
- All guests are required to wear a mask while on property. Please do not forget to bring yours.
- If you are uncomfortable with your temperature being taken at the door, please consider whether you want to visit. Guests with a temperature of 100.4F or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- Physical distancing measures will be in effect property-wide.
- This will affect your experiences in the restaurants, hotel, gaming floor, and retail venues.
- Please be patient, understanding and follow the new rules as they are for everyone’s safety.