WHY SETTLE FOR A JOB, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A CAREER?
Join our team of gaming and hospitality experts. Twin Pine Casino & Hotel is the friendliest casino around. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills, positive attitudes, and those interested in working with people. If you feel you meet these qualifications and are 18+ years old, then Twin Pine Casino & Hotel is looking for you!
Here are just a few benefits our employees receive.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plan*
• Sick Time*
• Paid Vacation
• and other employee incentives
*Available to full-time employees.
CURRENT POSITIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:
• Cashier (18+ Years of Age)
• Event Center Staff Member
• Bar Back
• Busser (18+ Years of Age)
• Line Cook (18+ Years of Age)
• Prep Cook (18+ Years of Age)
• Marketplace Casino Server (18+ Years of Age)
• Cocktail Server
• Dish Washer (18+ Years of Age)
• Night Cleaner (18+ Years of Age)
• Gift Shop Attendant – With Wine Knowledge
• Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (18+ Years of Age)
• Desktop Technician (18+ Years of Age)
• Equipment Technician (18+ Years of Age)
• Casino Host
• Security Guard
• Slot Supervisor
• Slot Repair Technician (18+ Years of Age)
• Slot Attendant (18+ Years of Age)
• Surveillance Agent
• Table Games Dealer (18+ Years of Age)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
To apply for a position please download the interactive pdf from the link below. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to fill out the PDF application, you can download that here.
Once you have downloaded and filled out the PDF application be sure to save it to your local computer and then email that completed application as an attachment to us at email@example.com . You may also include a resume and cover letter if you would like. If you would like a copy of the job description, or more information – feel free to contact us as well!
Please ensure that you save the application to your hard drive prior to filling it out. You can do that by right clicking the link below, and selecting “Save As” or “Save File As” in the pop-up menu.